RGN Adult Nurse – Critical Care
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33000 - 37459 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
37.5 Hrs | Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & Prospects | Level 2/3 ICU
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Critical Care/ICU is required to join one of the UK’s leading private hospitals and work on their Level 2 and 3 Critical Care and Rapid Assessment Units.
This is a great opportunity for an RGN looking to gain skills and experience in a Critical Care setting and you will be joining an expanding consultant-led unit which undertakes rapid assessments and admissions of acute medical and surgical patients.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Adult Nurse – Critical Care & details of the role:
• A competitive annual salary from £33,000 to £37,459 depending on experience
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week
• Day or night shifts on an internal rotation and usually working 12-hour shifts, although some flexibility may be available for the right candidate
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical cover and some great staff benefits
Candidates for this RGN Adult Nurse – Critical Care role will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in an ICU/ITU/Critical Care setting, with experience working with Level 3 patients
• Motivated, proactive and able to work well both within a busy team and independently and with minimal supervision
• Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse in City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 24 - 38 Per hourFull time...Contract...London, Greater London, England
Location: London Job Title: Roles available for specialist ITU/HDU Nurses Salary: £23.83 – £31.40 (PAYE) Wanting to work with an ag...