Deputy Nurse Manager
Slough, Berkshire, England
- £ 39000 - 39000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Band 7 Equivalent/£20 p/h | 37.5 Hrs – Long Days | Experience Essential
An RGN or RMN qualified Nurse Deputy Manager is required to join the management team of a small private care home in Slough.
Details of the RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager vacancy are as follows:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, which will usually be worked as 8-8 day shifts plus one half day per week
• A great annual salary of £39,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay and an hourly rate of £20
• A supportive working environment
• Continuing professional development and clinical supervisions
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards, quality assurance tools, safeguarding policies and procedures and night staff work allocation
• A driver
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise and happy to get involved in the hands-on delivery of care
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.