Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Wandsworth, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 36 hours per week | Days and Nights available | Great staff benefits | Paid Breaks | 'Good CQC'
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work on a full-time basis in a a purpose-built care complex in the Wandsworth area, with roles available on Nights and Days.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week - Full-time positions available of Days and Nights
• £18.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Minimum of 28 days holiday including bank holidays - Enhanced annual leave after five years to reward long service and dedication
• Extensive training and continual personal development with a staff recognition scheme
• Contributory Group Pension scheme
• Meals provided while on duty in our care homes
• Free uniforms, Free DBS check and Free parking
• Sick leave paid in excess of statutory entitlement along with a supportive management structure to help employees back to work
Duties for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.