Nurse Floor Manager
Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg), Wales
- £ 19 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £34K p/a| 34.5 Hrs – Days | Supernumerary Hours | Large Nursing Home
A leading Barry nursing home is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) to work as Floor Manager of a 25+ bedded general nursing floor.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Floor Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 34.5 hours per week, worked as three long days per week
• One day per week will be supernumerary to allow time for managerial tasks
• An excellent pay rate of £19 per hour, which is equivalent to top of NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £34,000
• A fantastic working environment
• Excellent prospects for training, development and career progression
As RGN/RMN Floor Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Nurse Floor Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN branches will be considered
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK care home setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Barry, The Vale of Glamorgan (Bro Morgannwg), Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentTonyrefail, Porth, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Porth, Rhondda Cynon TafSalary: £32,000 per annum (£16.0...