Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 31 Dec 2019
Positions available for experienced OT/Scrub nurses with a leading NHS hospital based in Northern Ireland. The candidates would be a member of the operating department team undertaking roles in Scrub, Anaesthetic, Circulating and recovery. Candidates must be able to speak confidently about their experience in all areas.
It would start as Band 5 position (£23000pa once NMC pin issued) and includes benefits such as
• Visa sponsorship
• On-site accommodation for a fixed period
• Reimbursement of joining flight expense, visa, IELTS and CBT fee
• Passed IELTS/OET (unless exempt)
• Eligible for NMC registration or already have NMC registation
• No career gaps for past 3 years
• Experience in medical/surgical ward
• Current nursing licence in home country
Benefits are dependent on hospital/position.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Enniskillen, Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBangor, Down, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Bangor, County DownSalary: £27,500 - £36,500 p...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentComber, Newtownards, Down, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Newtownards, County DownSalary: £27,500 - £36,...
£ 27500 - 36500 Per yearFull timePermanentBallymoney, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Ballymoney, County AntrimSalary: £27,500 - £36...
£ 26000 - 30000 Per yearFull timeBankAntrim, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Job description HCL Workforce Solutions require a professional and experienced Vaccinations Nurse to work in an Occupational Health...