RGN Clinic Nurse
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 30000 - 34000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£30,000 - £34,000 p/a (Pro-Rata) | 22.5 Hrs – Days | Leading Cosmetic Clinic
A leading provider of cosmetic surgical procedures is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join their Northampton clinic on a part-time basis.
Details of this RGN Clinic Nurse position what the clinic is offering:
• A permanent contract of 22.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• A competitive annual salary which is the pro-rata equivalent of £30,000 to £34,000
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and industry leading training programmes
• Subsidised private healthcare
• Discounted treatments for you and your family
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As RGN Clinic Nurse, duties and responsibilities will include:
• Running outpatient clinics and providing pre/post-operative care and follow up care and advice to patients
• Liaising with surgeons regarding patient needs and procedures
• Stock control and conducting daily checks of the clinic and treatment rooms
• Covering the out of hours phone on a rota
• Ensuring the highest standards of patient care, safety and customer service are always maintained
Candidates for this Clinic Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a surgical or theatre nursing role, with some experience in an outpatient setting
• Committed to providing the best possible standards of patient care and safety in line with CQC essential standards
• Keen to further develop your skills and commit to further training and professional development
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and committed to the highest standards of customer service
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Cosmetic nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25700 - 34300 Per yearFull timePermanentWigston, Leicestershire, England
Registered Nurse - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!!Location: Wigston, LeicestershirePosition: Staff Nurse Care Categories: Dement...