Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Bourne, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 16.71 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£16.71 to £17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 38.5 hours per week | Nights only | Great staff benefits | 'Good' CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a leading care home in Bourne.
The home offers elderly and dementia care packages on both a nursing and residential basis and is owned and operated by a leading national health and social care group.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week
• £16.71 to £17.00 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Nights only
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home that’s rated 'Good' by the CQC
• A private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Cycle to work schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Some industry leading learning and development programmes
Duties for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.