Infection, Prevention & Control Lead Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 30000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Salary and Benefits: To £40,000 + Generous Pension Scheme + Private Health Insurance + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Rising to 27 days + Bank Holidays from January 2020) + Free Parking + much more!
When you are responsible for patient safety and wellbeing, its important that you are empowered to work autonomously to offer advice and support to clinical and non-clinical teams. You want the appropriate resource to respond to any investigation outcomes and to work with teams to support the improvement of best practice. If you want to work for a private hospital that is amongst Yorkshires biggest and encapsulates these behaviours, then keep reading…
Perhaps you want to be part of a leading hospital group that is significantly investing in governance both centrally and locally, where the principles are good governance, patient care and respect for all who work there.
3 great things about this hospital:
1. Its busy – 4 operating theatres, a dedicated endoscopy suite and angiography suite, 80+ beds, ambulatory care unit, 8 bed HDU unit, 6-chair oncology/chemotherapy centre, physiotherapy services and a busy Paediatric department.
2. It’s exciting – As part of a strategic change trajectory, they have recently made several new appointments, these individuals bring consideration, expertise and a commitment to further invest in the facilities and the hospital teams.
3. Its varied – Provides complex plastic and cosmetic surgery and medical care – including chemotherapy and high dependency care for adults. Uniquely this private hospital supports a flow of NHS paediatric referrals.
The Director of Clinical Services stated; “We are incredibly proud of the work that we have completed over the past 12 months – there has been a huge investment in both the hospital and its people. Reporting directly to our Head of Governance and with a professional line to myself, this person has a genuine opportunity to be heard and implement real change”.
What you will do as the Infection, Prevention & Control Nurse:
• Working with all departments in the hospital you will ensure all employees have access to dedicated infection control training and work closely with them to improve patient safety and outcomes.
• Stay up to date will the latest research and technology, effectively communicating this to the hospital through the implementation of new policy and procedures.
• You must possess an active NMC registration and have a proven track record within Infection Control. Having a positive approach to your work and a genuine desire to improve outcomes is crucial.
Click to Apply! To apply please follow the link provided or contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing for more information.