Cardiology Service Team Leader
Sutton, Greater London, England
- £ 45000 - 55000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
Salary and Benefits: Up to £55,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday (rising to 27 days as of 1st January 2020) + Bank Holidays + Free Parking + More!
The Cardiology Team Leaders that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to make changes and implement a new strategy or improvement plan. We represent a leading private hospital which welcomes new ideas and empowers their people to be the best they can – you can expect to have the autonomy to influence and shape the strategic direction of the cardiology department.
Perhaps you want to work with a private hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with high levels of employee engagement and retention. Maybe you want to work in a growing cardiac unit where patients provide exceptional feedback!
3 great things about this hospital:
1. High profile – this is a key hospital within the group that attracts world-leading clinicians and surgeons that are passionate about delivering exceptional patient care.
2. High levels of investment taking place – the hospital has received major investment to create welcoming and spacious feel, this includes the creation of a critical care department and the addition of a brand new, state-of-the-art theatre.
3. Strong performance – the hospital has seen a 100% growth in profit performance for most of this financial year. A ‘Good’ CQC rating and 98% patient satisfaction.
The Clinical Services Manager stated; “It’s an exciting time to join the hospital – with significant recent investment we are experiencing a BIG growth trajectory! Whoever secures this role will have the scope to further expand the cardiology service, make their mark and be recognised for their achievements!”
As a Cardiology Service Team Leader, you will:
• Reporting into the Clinical Services Manager you will lead the Cardiology Specialism within the hospital, providing clinical, managerial and business development guidance and support.
• You will be responsible for the day to day running of the cardiology department, ensuring service utilisation and effectiveness is maximised whilst driving continuous improvement.
• You will be required to manage the training and development needs of the cardiac team and be actively involved in the recruitment and selection of new staff.
• You must be a Cardiac Physiologist or Cath Lab Nurse and have experience managing change and be able to empower and develop your cardiology team, whilst also developing your own clinical practice.
Why other Leaders work with this business:
• It’s a big hospital - with 6 busy theatres, 90+ beds, a catheter lab and endoscopy unit alongside a level 3 critical care unit and high levels of patient satisfaction!
• State of the art facilities - significant investment into the hospital coupled with their critical care unit allows them to offer complex cardiac procedures – this includes Electrophysiology, Angiograms, Ablations, Interventional Radiology and more!
• Enjoy rewarding benefits - have access to leadership training and a personalised development plan to help you achieve your full potential!
Click to Apply! To apply please follow the link provided, or alternatively to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Sutton, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Band 5 Scrub Practitioners – Cardiothoracic Scrub Team We are looking for enthusiastic staff to come and join our friendly and sup...