Intensive Care Nurse
Sutton Green, Guildford, Surrey, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
For a role based in Mitcham , an ITU Nurse is required to work at on an ad-hoc basis. There are a variety of bookings available from days to nights also the opportunity for longer term bookings from up to 1 month.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Be able to Identify sudden or small changes to patients medical condition
* Care for patient needs throughput their recovery
* Create and Implement effective care plans
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have ITU Experience
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011479