London, Greater London, England
- £ 40000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
For a role based in Tooting in South London, a General Band 5 Paediatric Nurse is required to work on an ad-hoc basis. There are a variety of bookings available from days to nights also the opportunity for longer term bookings from up to 1 month.
This position, based in a busy, fast-paced environment and will include the following duties:
* Be able to Identify changes in a child's signs and symptoms and intervene in critical situations
* Be able to provide supportive care to children who need help
* Be able to differentiate between normal and abnormal physical findings
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Qualified Paediatric Nurse
* Provide a clear, in-date DBS.
Why choose Athona?
* Excellent hourly rates, with prompt weekly payments
* Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialties
* Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
* Referral scheme
* Revalidation support and CPD contribution.
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses into shifts, fixed-term contracts or permanent positions in the South East and Midlands. If you're looking for a role in the NHS or private sector, we have a position for you.
Ref: 1N 0011475
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neuro...