Service Manager - ASD/Complex Needs - 6 month fixed term
Ashley, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, England
- £ 37255 - 41047 Per year
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for a leading specialist provider of mental health and learning disability services across the UK.
Their 36 bed service in Stoke on Trent is in need of a Community Service Manager.
The post holder will:
• Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the service and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
• The individual will be highly visible and accessible to patients and their families and staff, ensuring all patients and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
• The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality patient care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining patient safety at all times.
• To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
This is a full time role 37.5hrs a week and offers excellent benefits including £9k bonus on top of the base salary.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Ashley, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33325 - 36562 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Equivalent to Band 6Permanent, full timeUp to £36,562 per annum...
£ 10 - 16 Per yearFull timeBankChester, Cheshire, England
Job description Are you a passionate, dedicated RMN looking for flexible hours? HCL Nursing is recruiting enthusiastic Registered M...