Service Manager - Community RMN / RNLD
Ashley, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, England
- £ 37225 - 41047 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
We are currently recruiting for a leading specialist provider of mental health and learning disability services across the UK.
Their 36 bed service in Stoke on Trent is in need of a Community Service Manager.
The post holder will:
• Provide the daily clinical and managerial nursing leadership for the community service teams and be responsible for ensuring that standards of care are upheld at all times.
• Ensure the delivery and coordination of high quality “in reach” personal care to service users in their own homes.
• The individual will be highly visible and accessible to service users and their families and staff, ensuring all service users and their families have the opportunity to seek information, help and support, or to communicate problematic or celebratory issues.
• The post holder will support their line manager to deliver high quality service user care within the constraints of the financial budget whilst maintaining service user safety at all times.
• To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
• To be responsible for leading on future community service developments and the management of an expanded community portfolio.
This is a full time role 37.5hrs a week and offers excellent benefits including £9k bonus on top of the base salary.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse, Community learning disability nurse in Ashley, Market Drayton, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33325 - 36562 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Senior Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) - Equivalent to Band 6Permanent, full timeUp to £36,562 per annum...
£ 26617 - 37705 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)Permanent, full timeUp to £28,705 per annum plus a £9,000 welcome bonusMaidenheadPulse is curre...