Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Bridgnorth, Shropshire, England
- £ 17.20 - 17.20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 6 Dec 2019
£17.20 p/h + Enhancements (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs – Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC
A private nursing home in the Bridgnorth area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their night nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care and support packages to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs
What the home is offering and details of this RN Night Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts, covering a 7 day rota
• Great rates of pay of £17.20 per hour plus pay enhancements (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and professional development opportunities including support to progress to leadership
• Staff recognition and reward programmes, including monthly financial rewards
As Night RN, you will manage the care and medication for a caseload of residents whilst on shift. You will lead and coordinate the team of HCAs on duty and will ensure a high-quality clinical service is maintained.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home setting, or demonstrate a keen interest in working in this sector of care
• Confident managing care and drugs, and able to administer drugs and medications independently
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.