Band 5 Nurse - Wards
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 23000 - 28000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
Band 5 Nurse required in a Private Hospital based in Northampton.
Variety of wards available including: Back Care, Oncology, Mole Mapping Services, Orthopaedic Care, Physiotherapy, Paediatric & Joint Pain.
Band 5 pay scale in line with NHS
25 days annual leave per year
Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice
Staff Nurse Requirements
Hold a relevant nursing qualification
Be registered with the NMC
Have satisfactory references
Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Ward nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner JobPermanent, full timeUp to £37,267 per annumLeicester, LeicestershirePulse is working alongside...