Band 6 Junior Sister – Various Specialties (PRUH)
Orpington, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 6 Nov 2019
- 5 Dec 2019
Are you a Band 5 Staff Nurse, looking to make the next step? Do you already work in a Band 6 nursing role? Could you work within a team of highly motivated nurses, working alongside Ward Managers and Matrons to maintain high standards and excellent care? Are you are looking for the opportunity to join a friendly, dynamic team at a leading London teaching hospital to develop your existing nursing skills? If so, we want to invest in you!
Our various sites provide both planned and unplanned care to a diverse community as well as offer expert clinical services and advice to both the local community and patients further afield.
Our services are continuously developing which enables us to offer new and exciting career options. We are a committed Trust, with a nursing and clinical team dedicated to high clinical standards and a supportive environment which makes us a compelling career option for ambitious nurses.
Our teams have a strong multidisciplinary focus and you will need to be able to work inter-professionally and link closely with teams to achieve the best possible outcomes for the client group.
We are looking to recruit highly committed, experienced, self-motivated and dynamic nurses who can demonstrate a passion to drive our services forward, with the support of our senior nursing staff, to enable the nursing team to feel part of a skilled and competent nursing workforce. You will be assisting in managing busy clinical areas as well as providing day to day support leading and motivating the nursing team via strong interpersonal and leadership skills. We will ensure you have the support to be able to achieve your own objectives within the vision of our Trust values.
When submitting your application, please ensure you list your clinical area of interest and site.
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - 22 jobs https://www.nurses.co.uk/jobs/nursing/king-s-college-hospital-nhs-foundation-trust/ https://www.nurses.co.uk/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/55bf527a-856a-4276-b3de-dd8a0763f5ed131787258243659894.png
This job was posted to Ward childrens nurse in Orpington, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is recognised internationally for its work in liver disease and transplantation, neuro...