Director of Nursing, Dublin City Hospital
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2019
- 2 May 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for the role of Director of Nursing for a major city centre Dublin hospital.
- In this role, you will play a lead role in the delivery of high quality healthcare services.
- This is a senior management position with overall responsibility for the strategic direction and clinical management of the hospital’s nursing service.
- The successful applicant will need to demonstrate the requisite energy, enthusiasm, clinical, leadership, administrative knowledge and ability for the proper discharge of the office.
- The role will involve a high level of professional leadership and financial and resource management.
- Quality and Patient Safety will be to the forefront of the post and the post-holder will play a key role in this area.
10 years post-registration broad clinical nursing experience
5 years nursing management experience at a min of CNM2 level, 3 of which must have been in an acute setting.
Must have completed a recognised course in Healthcare Management, preferably at Masters level or equivalent
Have proven clinical, managerial and leadership skills with an ability to communicate, negotiate and be influential.
Be registered or eligible to register on the general register as maintained by the NMBI
- Can demonstrate a flexible approach to working hours as required to ensure deadlines are met
Closing Date for Applications: Nov 14th 2019
All enquiries to:
t: +353 21 4626138
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin city, Dublin, Ireland
Cpl Healthcare and their world-renowned client will be hosting interviews in Madrid in mid-November 2019 for staff nurses intereste...