Newport, Isle of Wight, England
- £ 38760 - 40800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2019
- 3 Dec 2019
Salary: £38,760 - £40,800
MSI Group are currently looking to recruit either a qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) or a Physiotherapist who is looking for a new challenge in using their clinical training and skills as a Functional Assessor.
About the role:
* Assessing 4-6 patients a day
* Establishing the impact of patient's disabilities on their day to day life
* Working with decision makers within the DWP
* One on one patient interactions
* Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
* No weekend work
* No awkward shift patterns
* Starting salary of £38,760
* Company pension
* Ongoing CPD
* NMC/HCPC fees paid
* Qualified Registered General Nurse/HCPC Registered
* Two years' Adult Nursing/Physiotherapy experience
If you are ready to say goodbye to working shift patterns under the fear of NHS cuts then get in touch today to find out more about this excellent opportunity that puts training and development at the heart of this role, then apply now by sending MSI Group a copy of your CV or call Michael on Apply.
This job was posted to A&E nurse, Community nurse, Nurse assessor in Newport, Isle of Wight, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in PortsmouthLocation: PortsmouthSalary: £35,000 - £37,000Experienced Nu...
£ 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Physical Health Lead Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) - CAMHS Location: Southampton, HampshireSalary: £31,000 per annum ( £1...