Deputy Manager (RGN/RNM) – Andover
Andover, Hampshire, England
- £ 0 - 21 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 5 Nov 2019
- 3 Dec 2019
Deputy Manager (RGN/RNM) - Andover
Hours: 42 hours per week - (30 Supernumerary!)
Salary: Up to £21 p/h!
Are you a senior nurse looking to further your career in quality care? Or maybe you're a clinical lead looking for an exciting new challenge? Either way, we've got the role for you!
My client is a renowned care provider, who is searching for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual for their Modern, purpose-built Care Home close to Andover.
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Deputy Manager who must be Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN), and be confident in running this fantastic elderly/dementia home in the managers absence. As Deputy Manager, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards as well as demonstrate your passion for care through the unique support and personal development of each service user.
• Overall management of the home in the managers absence
• Provide inspiring leadership to nursing and care colleagues
• Oversee and promote first-class nursing care!
• Recruitment, coaching and supervising staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines; maintaining the highest levels of clinical governance and procedures
To be eligible for this new and exciting opportunity, you will require the following skills/qualifications:
• A valid Nursing PIN (RGN/RMN)
• Thorough CQC legislation knowledge and understanding
• Experience working in a similar environment (Elderly/Dementia care)
To find out more, please contact Nadia immediately at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply!