Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Cannock, Staffordshire, England
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | 33 or 44 hours | Nights | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A large nursing home in the Cannock area currently requires an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on full-time nights.
The CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care on both a long and short-term basis and has some state-of-the-art facilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A contract of 33 or 44 hours per week depending on your requirements, working permanent nights over a 7-day rota and with flexible working opportunities
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £16.50
• A unique remuneration system, where you can access earnings without having to wait for payday
• An excellent working environment and a stable management team in a home rated Good by CQC
• A comprehensive induction programme
• Opportunities for training and development, including formal clinical training
• Support with NMC revalidation
• Exclusive employee discounts including retail and leisure savings
• Free on-site parking
Applicants for this Night Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Demonstrate relevant post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Able to manage and administer medications and coordinate/update care plans
• Passionate about high quality care and demonstrate a compassionate, empathetic approach
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.