Thetford, Norfolk, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£17 p/h (Band 6 - £31,824 p/a) | 36 Hrs - Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits | £2,000 Welcome Bonus
A large elderly and dementia care home in Thetford currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse/RGN to strengthen their clinical team.
Details of this Registered Nurse/RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis working day shifts
• Flexible shift patterns covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £17, which totals an annual salary of £31,824 and is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Some fantastic opportunities for training and development with a leading care group
• A range of company benefits and employee support programmes including a pension and childcare vouchers
• A £2,000 Welcome Bonus
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse/RGN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Registered Nurse/RGN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
• Committed to providing the highest standards of care and deliver the best possible clinical service
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Community nurse, Nursing home nurse, Ward nurse in Thetford, Norfolk, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 36000 - 42000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorwich, Norfolk, England
Clinical Team Lead - Newly opened Mental Health Low Secure rehab and step-down service Location: Norwich Salary: £36,000 - &...
£ 33411 - 37461 Per yearFull timePermanentNorwich, Norfolk, England
Senior Staff Nurse - Mental Health rehab Low secure unit Location: NorfolkSalary: £33,411 to £37,461 p/a ( £17.1...