RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 33500 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 4 Nov 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£33,500 - £37,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – Days and Nights | RMN/RNLD Considered | Benefits
A specialist mental health care charity located in Northampton is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN or RNLD qualified Senior Nurse.
The service has a longstanding reputation and provides a wide range of personalised mental health and rehabilitation care packages to both adults and children men and women.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent annual salaries up to £37,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• Pay enhancements for weekend and night shifts (Saturdays/Nights 30% - Sunday’s 60%)
• 35 days annual leave increasing to 41 days after 10 years’ service
• Car lease scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Free parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Healthcare plan & Life cover
• Enhanced maternity pay
• DBS check cost covered
• Sickness policy
In this Senior Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of patients, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What we are looking for in an RMN/RNLD Senior Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Experience working in a mental health or learning disabilities environment and ideally have experience working as Senior Nurse or in a supervisory role
• Confident leading shifts and manage care
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Ward mental health nurse, Community learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse in Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 33000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Sister or Charge Nurse to join our client's senior team team at their Sec...