RGN Adult Nurse
Burnley, Lancashire, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Nov 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £38,900 p/a | 33/44 Hour Contracts | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work in a leading care home in Burnley.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 33 or 44 hours per week depending on your requirements
• Excellent pay rates of £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of up to £38,900
• A supportive working environment in a very well-run home
• Extensive opportunities for training, development and career progression
As RMN, you will undertake all aspects of nursing care required, including medication management, care planning and care plan management and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Burnley, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 17.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
REGISTERED NURSE - RGN / RMN - £17.00 per hourFAMILY RUN BUSINESS WITH 5 LUXURY CARE HOMESStockport, Greater ManchesterAs a Registe...