Hove, East Sussex, England
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 31 Oct 2019
- 28 Apr 2020
Nursing Home Manager / Monday - Friday 9-5 / Up to £40,000 (NEGOTIABLE)
The Main duties of the role:
- Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
- Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
- Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
- Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, Care Homes etc.
- Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
- Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
- To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
- To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
- To carry out spot checks and competencies
- To develop MAR charts
- To manage field staff supervisions
- To deal with clinical complaints
- Provide cover to service user if needed
- On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
- Working hours will usually be 40 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
- An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers
- At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a branch with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
- Must have NVQ Level 5 or above
- Must have a full driving license
- Have knowledge of managing a Nursing Home
What we offer:
- Basic salary banding of up to £40,000+ per annum dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driving License
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Hove, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31,000 - 32,000 Per yearFull timePermanentGodalming, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse (RMN RGN RNLD) - Modern Nursing Home Godalming, Surrey Full time day shifts 8am - 8pm - Part time shifts ar...