Malvern, Worcestershire, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 30 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £37K p/a | 38.5 Hour Contract - Nights | Great Benefits | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A nursing home in Malvern currently has a full- time vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their team on full-time nights.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading health and social care groups.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract for 38.5 hours per week, working nights over a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £37,000
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.