Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 17.00 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Oct 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
£17.00 to £17.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Full or Part Time Hours Available | Days | Outstanding CQC |
A small Outstanding rated elderly nursing care home in the Worthing area currently has an opportunity for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their day clinical team on a full or part time basis.
The award-winning home prides itself on its high standards of care and has created a varied fulfilling atmosphere for residents to enjoy.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• Permanent contracts with full or part time hours available
• Day shifts only
• Excellent pay rates of £17.00 to £17.50 per hour which equates to NHS band 6
• Fantastic working environment in outstanding rated service
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home, with evidence of continuing professional development
• Confident in all aspects of care delivery along with leading and supporting the nursing team
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.