Anaesthetics & Recovery Nurse or Practitioner RGN/ODP
Tenterden, Kent, England
- £ 26000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Band 5/6 Equivalent/Up to £19.50 p/h | 37.5 Hrs – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits / L and D Opportunities
An experienced Theatre Nurse/RGN or Practitioner/ODP with a background in Anaesthetics and PACU/Recovery is required to join the theatres team of a leading Kent hospital.
Details of this Anaesthetics & Recovery Nurse/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota, usually working day shifts
• Depending on experience a competitive annual salary from £26,000 to £38,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5 and Band 6 rates of pay and an hourly rate of up to £19.50
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
• Private healthcare cover and in-house support with occupational health
• Extensive training and development opportunities plus the opportunity to gain funding travel internationally to further your knowledge and skills in a healthcare setting
• Subsidised food and drink and free on-site parking
• On-site childcare facilities at a discounted rate
As RGN/ODP Theatre Nurse/Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team and will deliver high quality clinical care to patients during the anaesthetic and recovery phases of care, ensuring the highest standards of patient safety and customer service.
Applicants for this Anaesthetics & Recovery Nurse or Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience working in both pre and post-operative care and confident in both Anaesthetic and PACU settings
• Have completed an approved anaesthetics qualification, ideally in addition to further clinical studies relevant to this role
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.