Nurse Unit Manager RGN/RMN
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 19.05 - 19.05 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 25 Oct 2019
- 26 Dec 2019
£19.05 per hour (Equates to £39,624 per annum / NHS Band 7) | 40 hours per week | Days Only | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
A leading Oxford nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
The home is charitably run, fully CQC compliant and offers a mix of general elderly nursing and dementia care to older people from the local area, with great facilities throughout and a busy social diary for residents to enjoy.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN role:
• 40 hours per week
• Days only
• £19.05 per hour (Equates to £39,624 per annum / NHS Band 7)
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length plus a sick pay programme (after 6 months service)
• A great company pension with 6% employer contributions and a life assurance scheme
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with NMC revalidation in addition to continuing professional development programmes and opportunities to further develop your skills and progress your career
• Some great retail, lifestyle and travel discounts and much more
As RGN/RMN Unit Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive, motivated and able to provide effective leadership
• Demonstrate good working knowledge CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.