Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Cardiff, Cardiff (Caerdydd), Wales
- £ 16.29 - 16.29 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.29 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours per week | Days Only | Great Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a purpose built nursing home in Cardiff that’s part of one of the UK’s leading healthcare providers to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Unit Nurse Manager.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates offered up at £16.29 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.