Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 16.83 - 16.83 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 Oct 2019
- 22 Nov 2019
£16.83 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 38.5 hours per week | Days Only | Great Benefits
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to join their nursing home in the Aberdare area as a Unit Manager.
You will be joining an extensively trained team that deliver all the specialist care and support services for older people living with dementia.
What the home is offering and details of this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly rates offered up at £16.83 per hour (NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentTonyrefail, Porth, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Porth, Rhondda Cynon TafSalary: £32,000 per annum (£16.0...