Staines, Surrey, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 Oct 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.9K | 48 Hour Contract – Day or Night Shifts | Elderly and Dementia Care
A private nursing home in Staines is currently recruiting for a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team as Staff Nurse on a full-time basis.
The large home offers round the clock care to older adults with age related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 48 hours per week, working days or nights
• Great rates of pay of £16 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £39,930
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing training opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in an RGN Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experience is not essential, and the home is happy to accept applications from newly qualified nurses and provide additional support and training where required
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentSurbiton, Greater London, England
We are currently recruiting for the Position of Regional Manager on behalf of our Client, a small but focused company dedicated to ...