Night Nurse RGN/RMN
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
- £ 15 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£15 to £17 per hour (equates up to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC |
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work full-time nights in a small private nursing home in Droitwich. The fully CQC compliant, modern home offers elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a home from home setting.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 36 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Depending on experience, the home offers excellent rates of pay from £15 to £17 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/Band 6 rates
• Paid breaks
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Deputy Manager | Beautiful Nursing Home | Caring Company &nbs...