Staff Nurse - Dementia
Walsall, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.25 - 16.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Oct 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.25 per hour (equates to £30,420 per annum & NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
A large general elderly and dementia nursing home on the outskirts of Walsall is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their team specialising in dementia care.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay from £16.25 (equates to £30,420 per annum & NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks and handover
• NMC annual renewal fees covered
• Nurse development programme (on-site workshops with Nurse training manager)
• 24/7 management support (on-site and on call)
• Company pension scheme
• Staff rotas provided in advance
• Free parking & subsidised staff meals
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Night Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.