RN Registered Nurse
Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 17.34 - 17.34 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 21 Oct 2019
- 21 Nov 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/£29,755 p/a | 33 Hrs – Days | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits & L&D
A 40+ bedded Harrogate nursing home has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their days nursing team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers 24-hour care packages to older people with age related frailties and medical nursing needs.
Details of this RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis, working day shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.34, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and totals an annual salary of £29,755
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RN Registered Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.