Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 33559 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 21 Oct 2019
- 21 Nov 2019
37.5 hrs - Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in the Kingston Upon Thames requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with scrub experience to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary from £33,559 - £35,000 depending on experience
• Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
• A contributory pension scheme and life assurance cover
• Private medical cover
• Staff counselling schemes, childcare vouchers and subsidised meals whilst on duty
As Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Demonstrate at least 6 months experience working as a Theatre Scrub
• Willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Theatre nurse in Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentBushey, Hertfordshire, England
Innovations and Perioperative Safety (2 hours free AfPP accredited CPD)Patient Safety in a perioperative setting (1 hour)Exploring ...