Registered General Nurse
Ascot, Berkshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 18.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 18 Oct 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
£17.50 to £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits & Bonus | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Newly qualified Nurses Accepted | £1000 Bonus |
A leading Berkshire nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent basis. The fully CQC compliant home is set in a picturesque Ascot setting and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in hotel style surroundings and has a very strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract for 37.5 hours per week on days
• Very competitive rates of pay from £17.50 to £18.50 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A £1,000 annual retention bonus
• A very attractive company pension scheme and life Insurance
• Free uniforms
• Free eye tests and funding towards glasses
• A comprehensive induction and support to undertake further studies and professional development
• Discounts on holidays, cycle to work schemes and exclusive motor offers
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What the home is looking for in an RGN/Adult Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will have some experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting, although additional training and support can be provided to newly qualified nurses or to those new to elderly care
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26351.33 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Preceptor - Eating Disorders / CAMHS £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £26351.33 - plus £9,000 we...