Clinical Lead Nurse RGN
Sutton, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 18 Oct 2019
- 2 Feb 2020
£18 - £19 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £37K | 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care – Good CQC
A fully CQC compliant nursing home in Sutton is looking for an experienced RGN to join their clinical team as Clinical Lead. This privately-owned service provides first class care to elderly residents and supports those with dementia and mental health conditions.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly rate of £18 to £19, which equates to a salary of up to £37,050 per annum and is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A permanent contract of 37.5 per week, working flexible day shifts
• A range of opportunities for training and development
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Must have relevant post qualification experience
• Experienced in an elderly care setting and confident in care planning
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.