Senior Nurse RMN
Redhill, Surrey, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Oct 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£18.00 to £18.25 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC
A specialist mental health rehabilitation facility in the Redhill area is currently recruiting for a qualified Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team in a senior position.
The facility provides specialist rehabilitation and support to men and women of working age with enduring mental illnesses, with locked, open and step-down wards on site. Service users typically have not responded well to conventional treatment and need additional support and treatment to support their recovery.
Details of this Senior Nurse RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 36 hours per week available
• Days or nights available
• £18.00 to £18.25 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) with paid breaks and generous overtime enhanced rate offered
• Sick pay after one year of service
• Bank holiday premium rate
• New Starter’s bonus
• Pension and Loyalty rewards
• Employee of the month scheme
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
• Support with NMC revalidation and DBS costs covered
• Support provided to obtain registration with the NMC for Nurses in the EU and Non EU countries
• Tier Two work visa sponsor for Nurses from non EU countries
• Uniform provided where applicable, Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes, Free lunch and on-site parking available
• Subsidised accommodation may be available
• Flexible working to accommodate school hours
In this Senior Nurse role, in addition to managing a caseload of residents, you will lead shifts, coordinate care and support with staff supervisions, clinical audits and assist with maintaining regulatory compliance.
What our client is looking for in a Senior Nurse RMN:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
• Confident leading a team of RNs and HCAs and able to effectively lead shifts and manage care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.