Staff Nurse RGN
London, Greater London, England
- £ 17 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Oct 2019
- 13 Mar 2020
£17 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33.7K | 36 Hour Contract - Days or Nights | Great Benefits | Large Care and Rehab Centre - Good CQC
One of West-London’s leading care and rehabilitation centres has an exciting opportunity for a qualified RGN/Adult Nurse to join their clinical team.
The fully CQC compliant facility provides long and short-term care packages to adults of all ages, with specialist units for post-operative care & recuperation, long-term rehabilitation, disability care, elderly and dementia care.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week working day or night shifts
• Depending on experience rates of pay range from £17 to £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £33,696
• Paid Breaks
• A retail and leisure savings package worth up to £1,200 per year
• A generous company pension scheme plus free Life Insurance cover
• Support with accommodation is available
As RGN/Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally you will be experienced in a long-term adult care setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered for the role as the care centre can offer comprehensive support and mentorship programmes
• Able to undertake all aspects of clinical care, medication administration and management of clinical records in line with NMC and CQC best practices
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 43400 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Clinical Lead ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing/Residential ...
£ 26351.33 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Preceptor - Eating Disorders / CAMHS £9,000 welcome bonus Location: MaidenheadSalary: £26351.33 - plus £9,000 we...