Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Oct 2019
- 18 Apr 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £41.1K | 44 Hour Contract – Days or Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Experience Essential | Large Nursing Home
A large Hounslow nursing home is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN to join their team on a full-time basis.
This specialist care home provides a variety of quality care, including 24 hour residential care, dementia care and additional support for those with more complex needs such as mental health conditions.
The home is in a great location which is easily accessible by public transport and close to a range of facilities and amenities.
Details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 44 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns over a 7 day rota, with days or nights available
• Great rates of pay of £18 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £41,180
• A friendly and supportive working environment
Working as RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Post-registration experience within a long-term adult care/elderly nursing home setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of care management and medication administration required to a high standard
• Passionate about maintaining the best possible standards of care and quality of life for residents
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.