Care Home Manager - Non Nurse
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 30000 - 30000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Oct 2019
- 17 Nov 2019
£30,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5) | 35 hours | Days | Elderly Care | “Good” CQC |
A small elderly care home in Winchester currently has an opportunity for a Non-Nurse Care Home Manager to join and lead the team. This is a residential service for residents who can no longer live independently at home.
Details of this Care Home Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• An excellent annual salary of £30,000 (equates to NHS Band 5)
• 35 hours per week on days on a permanent basis (flexibility required due to the seniority of the role)
• A great opportunity to lead and develop a home that is already rated “Good” by CQC inspectors
• 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
• Training and continual personal development
• Free DBS and free staff meals when on duty
As CQC Registered Care Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the operational management of the home. This includes the effective management of staff, budgets and resources along with ensuring all medication records are accurately maintained and care is to a high standard.
The qualities, experience and skills our client require in a Care Home Manager:
• Diploma level 5 / NVQ4 / RMA / Non-Nurse Qualified
• Demonstrate current managerial experience in an elderly care environment with a proven track record of success
• Experienced Deputy Managers looking to make the next step up in their career will be considered
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Winchester, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 44,000 - 44,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBrockenhurst, Hampshire, England
Deputy Manager | Luxury Care Home | Outstanding CQC Outstanding CQC Report Award Winning Care Provider Brockenhurst, Hampshire £44,...