Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
Honiton, Devon, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Oct 2019
- 17 Nov 2019
£18 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)| Full Time | Days | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Deputy Manager in their elderly and dementia home in Honiton.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract working days
• An hourly rate of £18.00 (equates to NHS Band 6)
• A fantastic working environment in a home that is fully compliant with all CQC statutory requirements
• Paid NMC PIN renewal and annual registration fee
• Free DBS and uniform
• Pension Scheme and Indemnity Insurance
• NMC Revalidation Support
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and take responsibility for resident care in their absence.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager position should be/have:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of clinical practices and CQC requirements
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.