Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 15.90 - 15.90 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 17 Oct 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£15.90 p/h (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) + Enhancements| Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Great Benefits | Small Elderly Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Clydebank area is currently looking to recruit qualified RGN and RMN Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and offers a great environment for older people living with general medical nursing needs, dementia care needs, and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of the RGN/RMN Registered Nurse vacancies and what our client is offering:
• 36 hours per week
• Flexible shift patterns, with days or nights available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.90 which is equivalent to NHS Band 6
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra day of annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.