RGN/RMN Deputy Clinical Services Manager
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 42000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Oct 2019
- 14 Mar 2020
£42,000 p/a | Full time Hrs | Days only | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Clinical and Supernumerary Duties | NHS T and Cs
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Hove currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Clinical Services Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with a range of care needs on both a long and short-term basis with some great facilities and a very skilled and knowledgeable team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Clinical Services Manager position as follows:
• A permanent, full time contract
• A great annual salary of £42,000
• NHS T and Cs of employment including the pension and great annual leave entitlement
• Your time will be split between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties, with the exact split TBC at interview
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Alternate weeks on call as well as the Manager
As Deputy Clinical Services Manager , you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated. You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Clinical Services Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankReading, Berkshire, England
Peripatetic Home Manager / Regional Support Manager £70k + Car Allowance + 20% Bonus + Benefits Nurse qualified Peripatetic Manager...