RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager
Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
- £ 37000 - 37000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 17 Oct 2019
- 19 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent /Up to £18.97 p/h | 37.5 Hrs - Days | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | 50/50 Clinical & Supernumerary
A very small private nursing home in Maidenhead currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with supervisory/management experience to work as Deputy Nurse Manager.
The home is fully CQC compliant and provides round the clock nursing care to older adults with general/medical nursing care needs.
Details of this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager position as follows:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week
• A great annual salary up to £37,000 depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and equates to an hourly rate of up to £18.97 and includes paid breaks
• Your time will be split equally between supernumerary/office-based tasks and clinical duties
• Day shifts only, with some weekends required
• Free uniforms and meals whilst on duty
As Deputy Nurse Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated.
You will also play a key role in the management and support of staff within the home.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Deputy Nurse Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.