Nursing Home Manager - Wirral
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 55 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2019
- 10 Nov 2019
£50,000 - £55,000
Role and Responsibilities of the Nursing Home Manager:
Purosearch are working with a fantastic Nursing Home provider based in the Wirral area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at their medium sized Nursing and Residential Home which has a wonderful reputation in the local area and the community.
The ideal Nursing Home Manager will have experience of being the Registered Nursing Home Manager for an elderly Nursing Home with a truly caring nature. You will have extensive experience managing Elderly Services with and ideally have active Nurse PIN, however if non-nurse qualified candidates will be consider if they have extensive clinical management experience. The successful Nursing Home Manager will also have a proven track record with CQC or demonstrable turn around experience.
The successful Nursing Home Manager will lead an established and fully staffed team at this wonderful Nursing Home. In addition you will maintain the current fantastic CQC rating, successfully market and promote the Home and be hands on in your approach to management.
The Ideal Nursing Home Manager (RGN/ RMN) will have the following skills and qualities:
• Dedicated to providing the best care possible to all residents.
• A hands on approach to management with the ability to inspire your staff team.
• Highly experienced in working with the elderly and people living with Dementia.
• An expert in Care Planning, Auditing, Staff Training and Recruitment.
• Excellent communication skills with a proactive attitude to management.
• You will have a dynamic and positive approach to management and motivating teams of people.
Requirements and Qualifications of the Nursing Home Manager (RGN/ RMN):
• Experience as a Registered Manager of a Nursing Home.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements.
• NVQ Level 5 Leadership and Management (or working towards).
• Nursing qualification (RGN / RMN) active PIN no restrictions (Ideal not essential).
• Proven track record with CQC and you will have achieved 'Good' rated reports, or be able to demonstrate improvement across key areas.
Location of the Nursing Home:
The Home is based in the Wirral area, commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Formby, Sefton, Kirkby, Bootle, Knowsley, Southport and Ormskirk and the surrounding areas with excellent transport links.
Purosearch have been operating for 10 years and are specialists in Health and Social Care industry. We are always seeking to speak with new talent! We offer £250 for each successful recommendation.
How to apply:
Please click apply, send a copy of your up to date CV to Applynway Apply, or call Applyand I would be happy to discuss this position with you further.
Key Words: Registered Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing, Residential, Nurse, Elderly, Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Mental Health Needs, Complex Needs, RGN, RMN.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 15 Per hourFull timePermanentLytham St Annes, Lancashire, England
Registered Nurse - Lytham St Annes - £15.00 per hour - 3 nights per week - 36 hours What we'll offer you in return:• An hourly rate...