Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Weymouth, Dorset, England
- £ 20 - 20 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 Mar 2020
- 11 Apr 2020
£20 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Paid Breaks | Full Time Hours | Mix of Days and Nights | Dementia Home | Good CQC
A leading dementia care home in the Weymouth area is currently looking to recruit RGN or RMN Registered Nurses to strengthen their clinical team, with full time hours available.
The CQC compliant home offers service users a fantastic environment with some great facilities and a busy social diary to ensure residents enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full time contract on a mixture of days and nights
• Fantastic pay rates of £20 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for these Staff Nurse vacancies must meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK care home or dementia care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444 288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.