Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
- £ 38.50 - 62 Per hour
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Oct 2019
- 7 Nov 2019
Are you interested in the opportunity to earn something extra, which is completely flexible around your availability?
Chase Medical could be perfect for you! We offer great rates of pay: £38.50 - £62.00 per hour (including holiday pay).
We are currently working alongside centres all over the United Kingdom, particularly those in Sunderland, who would benefit from an extra ANP in their city.
- Minor Illness
- Experience in Primary Care
Benefits of working with Chase Medical:
- Competitive rates of pay: £38.50 - £62 per hour (including holiday pay)
- Organise your own rota: No minimum hours, flexible around your lifestyle
- Plan ahead: With shifts available up to 12 months in advance
- Having a pro-active team behind your job search, actively seeking opportunities that would suit you
- Knowing whilst doing locum shifts, we can be looking for a new permanent role for you as well
Chase Medical is a reputable, leading agency with relationships with almost 40% of GP surgeries and primary care centres throughout the UK.
Know a family member or friend who is looking for a new permanent role? Or perhaps some locum work, on an ad-hoc basis? You can earn up to £500 for every successful referral!
We have opportunities for every staff type that works in the primary care sector, so keep sharing our information and we will share our shifts with you.