Chichester, West Sussex, England
- £ 16.90 - 16.90 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Oct 2019
- 16 Feb 2020
£16.90 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £31.6K | 36 Hour Contract – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC | Great Overtime Rates
A small private care home in Chichester is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work full time nights on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract of 36 hours per week, working flexible night shifts over a 7 day rota (part-time hours may also be considered)
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.90 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a basic salary in the region of £31,630
• Pay enhancements of £1.50 per hour for overtime shifts worked
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with active NMC pin
• Ideally experienced but my client may consider applications from newly qualified nurses with a strong skill set
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24-hour care service
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.