Registered General Nurse
Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
- £ 18.00 - 19.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 8 Oct 2019
- 12 Mar 2020
£18.00 to £19.50 per hour (equates up to £42,588 per annum & NHS Band 6/7) | 42 hours | Days or Nights | Newly Qualified Nurses Considered | Pension and Training |
Experienced Registered General Nurses are required to join a leading nursing home in the Walton area. The home offers round the clock care to older adults from the local community who require support due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
• Permanent contract of 42 hours per week are available
• Great hourly pay rates from £18.00 to £19.50 depending on experience which equates up to £42,588 per annum and NHS Band 6/7
• Flexible shift patterns with days or nights available
• A workplace pension scheme
• Cost of your Enhanced DBS check covered
• Free on-site parking
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
What we are looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified RNs will also be considered
• Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a caring, compassionate nature
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply. To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.