Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN
Enfield, London, Greater London, England
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Oct 2019
- 29 Dec 2019
Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Circa £18 p/h | 48 Hour Contract – Nights | Large Care Centre | Good CQC
A large elderly nursing home in Enfield is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as Night Nurse Manager.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts
• A very competitive annual salary of up to £45,000, which is equivalent to approx. £18 per hour and NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
You will be joining a luxury, modern home that provides elderly, dementia and disability care to older adults in beautiful surroundings. The home is currently fully compliant with CQC requirements.
As Night Nurse Manager, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift.
Candidates for this Night Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in an elderly and dementia care home setting
• Experienced in a managerial or senior position in a clinical setting
• Confident leading shifts, managing a team and taking responsibility for the service during the night shift
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.